What is Kin Valley
Kin Valley is the best way to Connect with Your Kin.
You’ve found the first solution that allows you to connect in meaningful ways with everyone you care about, including kids, in the same place. Whether you are cataloging your important memories, sharing with the people who matter most, passing lessons to grandkids, or dealing with life issues that require the support of your friends and family, Kin Valley is the best option.
What can I do on Kin Valley? >>
Kin Valley is safe for adults and super safe for kids.
We address the well-publicized issues of other social networking sites:
- they expose too much of your life to too many people
- they create lots of trivial interactions with people you don’t really care about
- security and privacy issues create unnecessary risks
- they don’t allow significant people in your life (i.e. kids under 13)
- other parts of your network simply won’t use them for the reasons above
- they provide a one-size-fits-all approach to security and permissions (every parent knows real interactions between kids and adults are more nuanced than that)
- They expose too much of your life to too many people….
Kin Valley addresses these issues, and creates a dynamic that is safe, fun, engaging, and meaningful.
We’re social networking experts, technology gurus, and successful Internet entrepreneurs. But equally important, we’re parents, we’re multi-dimensional adults, and we have lots of different relationships with people we care about.
Like you, we’re eager to strengthen the relationships that really matter. We want to choose who’s invited in and we want to do it all in one place. This is a difficult thing to accomplish (and we take issues like kid safety very seriously), but that’s why we worked on Kin Valley for two years before we launched.
- Jim Donnelly, CEO & Co-founder
- Chris Cole, CTO & Co-founder
- Bea Wray, Business Development Consultant
- Zuzana Sekerova, Project Management Director
- Taylor Pease, Director of Design
- Kelly Wrinkle, Director of QA / Testing
- Jon Greacen, VP Development
- Andres Ortiz, Sr. Developer
- Margaret Spear, Community Manager
- Laura Eagin, Sr. Web Designer
- Sari Gilbert, Co-Founder